We’re proud to be known as the fasted growing company in the ready-to-drink (RTD) category over the last three years having launched innovative and award-winning alcoholic brands that includes White Claw, Mike’s Hard Lemonade, Mike’s Harder Cayman Jack, MXD and Rey Azul. On its own, White Claw disrupted the beer/cider/flavored malt beverage (FMB) category in 2019 and continues to maintain a major share of what is estimated to be a $14 billion market in the US today. As our RTD portfolio expands we are also introducing premium high-proof spirits including company-owned brands such as Bearface Whiskey and Glendalough, who more recently was awarded the Irish Distillery of the Year at the 2022 International Spirits Competition. Our newest disruption is with White ClawTM 0% Alcohol coming in 2024.
To enable this incredible momentum, we built our own inhouse production and supply chain capability by investing more than $1.4 billion into 3 manufacturing sites located in New Jersey, Arizona, and South Carolina. This ambitious undertaking was completed within an unprecedent timeline with each facility taking less than 1 year to become operational and Columbia, South Carolina being constructed as the most technologically advanced brewery in the last 28 years. Mark Anthony Brewing is now recognized as the 4th largest brewer in the US, shipping more than 110 million cases annually.
As the Learning Business Partner for our manufacturing business in the US, you will execute core and specialized learning programs to accelerate job performance, career development, team effectiveness and leadership capabilities within these specific client group/business units for the Mark Anthony Group of Companies. You will get to collaborate with the People Operations Partners, Talent & DEI Partners, Onboarding Coordinators and Operational COE teams, they will enhance and accelerate learning across the businesses.
Based in Chicago, IL, this role will report to the Global Director, Learning & Development and will have significant travel.What You Will Do.
The Experience We Need.
- Be the facilitator of learning workshops for leadership development, team effectiveness and skill building and ensure training goals and participation is achieved.
- Deliver business unit specific content to enhance the business.
- Coordinate and communicate the learning calendar, with the People Operations Partners, with oversight for session logistics including materials, meeting rooms, invitations and reminders.
- Be an advocate for newly hired and promoted team members by supporting onboarding and orientation to ensure speed to impact within their role and company.
- Be a partner to People Operations Partners to conduct learning needs to inform annual planning.
- Enlist and collaborate with other COE team members including instructional design, the Coordinator, DEI and Talent as needed to deliver relevant learning initiatives.
We need builders and challengers. We do not accept the status quo and have a fast-paced culture that is disruptive and in a constant state of ‘build’, ‘challenge’ and ‘elevate’. Our aspirations are dependent on each team member every day. We are looking for the following experiences and capabilities:
We are growing a lasting legacy in the beverage alcohol industry, with people first. Apply now!
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related discipline as well as a specialization and/or certification in adult-learning principles from a recognized institution.
- 3+ years’ experience with in-person and virtual facilitation, user and business needs analysis, onboarding and learning journey execution.
- Proven experience with a variety of teaching methods including workshops, peer mentors, role plays, on the job activities etc.
- Experienced with Train the Trainer programs.
- LMS administration experience would be an asset.
- Ideally you have CPG manufacturing/warehouse industry experience.
Mark Anthony Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds who are eligible to work in Canada.
We thank all candidates for their interest in MAG and we will reach out to those candidates that are under consideration. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact your recruiter.
________________________________________________________________________________At Mark Anthony, we live by our 5 Core Values every day:
Sense of Urgency
Our business moves fast and so do we. We understand the power of now. We have relentless drive and believe it if can be done, we're the ones who will do it first.Authenticity
We need to stay real because our brands, our stories and our culture must remain genuine to thrive. When we have the best intentions for all, we create space to be our whole selves and do great things together.Simplicity
Our lives are complicated enough. So why use 50 words when you can use 5? We thrive in ambiguity and change, but we also know how to translate our goals into simple explanations and actions.Humility
Egos distract us. When we're humble, we're open to listen, take feedback and change direction quickly. We're here for each other, and together we do great things.Trust
We respect and rely on each other. Trust is the backbone of our relationships, and we work hard not to break it. This level of trust allows us to be all-in and take comfort in the support of our teams.