General Purpose and Scope:
This new international role will advance our strategic goals and objectives related to talent management, development, and learning for 1,800+ employees located in the US and across the Caribbean. This role’s primary focus is the direction, planning, and execution of all activities related to learning and development programs and initiatives, with a particular focus on building a pipeline of future leadership talent. Critical to this role is the ability to align activities related to learning and development: identify and design content to address level-based, firm-wide, and practice-related learning priorities; maintain an up-to-date view of organizational and individual learning needs; connect performance feedback to the broader learning agenda; and provide input for how learning objectives and priorities enhance and are incorporated into broader talent management objectives and priorities.Duties and Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Collaborate with key operations partners and business stakeholders to identify learning needs and create targeted solutions, ensuring alignment with business objectives.
- Develop multi-year comprehensive learning curriculum for all career levels across the full spectrum of competencies to enable all employees to realize their growth in the organization.
- Support the evolving needs of the business by designing and leading change management efforts aligned with our global change strategy.
- Utilize metrics and data analytics to measure the effectiveness and impact of L&D initiatives, making data-driven decisions for continuous improvement.
- Facilitation of Succession Planning Process and Individual Development Plans(IDPs) for key employees
- Oversee our performance development philosophy: ongoing feedback, formal review processes and ongoing enhancements to the competency model to ensure alignment with the strategic objectives.
- Coach and advise business partners and leaders on organization development-related topics.
- Contribute to organizational development team efforts to capture and share standards, best practices, external benchmarks, and innovative practices related to culture, change management, team effectiveness, strategy operationalization, organizational design, and organizational diagnosis.
- Provide dynamic leadership, coaching and mentoring to the physically distributed L&D team.
- International travel may be required.
- Experience in adult education or a similar environment
- Experience managing diverse cultures.
- Adult learning styles and principles
- Needs Assessment methodologies and learning needs identification.
- Learning technologies, such as e-learning options and distance learning.
- Theories and types of evaluation for measuring program impact.
- Communication and influencing strategies.
- Basic budgeting, accounting and financial management Current on industry trends affecting workplace learning.
What will make you stand out:
- Proven ability to interact with and advise multiple businesses and coordinate with HR colleagues in other jurisdictions and business areas.
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrated adaptability, strong organizational skills, long-term thinking, an open-minded approach, and a constructive debating style.
About the Company
We envision a future where all people and communities - regardless of geographic or economic circumstance - will have access to the resources and connections of the global data ecosystem. We believe that access to reliable, high-quality communications services is fundamental to the economic growth and well-being of every community. Our mission is to utilize our technical and operational capabilities to digitally empower people and communities so that they can connect with the world and prosper. To that end, we seek to empower the local communities with the communication services they need to access healthcare, education, and economic opportunities by providing reliable, high speed broadband access through fiber or fiber-like services to business, consumer, and carrier customers. We offer fixed services, mobility services, carrier services and managed services to customers in Bermuda, the Cayman Islands, Guyana and the US Virgin Islands. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled