The Training and Development Specialist will spearhead initiatives aimed at nurturing talent and cultivating a culture of continuous learning across all levels of our organization. This role is instrumental in ensuring that our employees have the tools and resources they need to thrive in their roles and contribute to the overall success of the company.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to onboarding new hires, participation in new hire orientation training, participation in required staff trainings, and identifying ways to enhance staff learning experiences and staff retention.Responsibilities
- Designs, develops, delivers, and evaluates training curriculum to support learning objectives that align with organizational goals.
- Manage and execute all aspects of training, including communications, registration information, attendance confirmation; venue logistics; and training administration such as program material preparation, catering, and vendor partnerships (if applicable).
- Conduct needs analysis to identify skill gaps and make training recommendations.
- Work closely with members of the Human Resources Team with onboarding and orientation training of new staff members and staff retention initiatives.
- Develop assessments to measure the effectiveness of the curriculum and learner performance in the workplace, integrating results into new and existing course curriculum.
- Track and synthesize training data, report on metrics, and provide feedback and recommendations on enhancements and future offerings.
- Work with internal teams to increase awareness of learning programs and present updates.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- A minimum of three (3) years of related experience with instructional design and adult learning techniques required.
- Experience with Learning Management System and e-learning development tools.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
- SCIP Instructor Certification and CPR/First Aid Instructor Certification - preferred but not required.
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assesses needs, plan, develop, coordinate, facilitate, monitor and evaluate).
- Excellent written and oral communication, presentation and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to interact and partner with employees at all levels in a team environment is a must.
Salary Range - $50,000 - $60,000 based on experience.Opengate Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.