At Noshie Consulting, we are committed to empowering skilled newcomers to Canada by addressing workplace challenges and fostering their unique values. We specialize in transformative training programs, innovative content development, government grant proposal development, and workplace integration consultation for organizations in the public and private sectors. Our mission is to bridge cultural and professional gaps, promote inclusivity, and encourage innovation, turning challenges into opportunities for a more diverse and dynamic workforce. Our approach is tailored and considers the unique needs and context of the client. We are passionate about creating success stories of empowerment, inclusion, and remarkable achievements.
Job Responsibilities: As a Learning and Development Specialist, you will:
- Research, develop, and update training content aligned with organizational goals and client needs.
- Design and implement evaluation tools to measure training effectiveness and impact.
- Facilitate engaging training sessions, workshops, and seminars, virtually and in person (if required).
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure content accuracy and relevance.
- Write and develop proposals for government grants and other funding opportunities.
- Assist in marketing and promoting training programs to potential clients and partners.
- Support administrative tasks, including scheduling, coordinating with stakeholders, and maintaining training records.
- Participate in continuous professional development to stay current with industry trends and best practices.
- Minimum two years of experience in content design, training facilitation, and instructional design.
- Experience in developing curriculum for children/youth is considered an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Human Resources, Organizational Development, or a related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Strong understanding of adult learning principles and experience in curriculum development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, proficient in creating engaging and interactive content.
- Experience in multicultural environments and a deep understanding of the challenges faced by newcomers to Canada.
- Proficiency in digital tools for content creation and virtual training delivery.
Salary: $30 per hour, full-time role (25 hours per week). Four-month contract with the potential for renewal based on available opportunities.
Location: Remote with occasional in-person training sessions in Calgary, Alberta
Benefits and Perks:
- Work with a diverse and dynamic team.
- Flexible working hours.
- Health Benefits
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
Application Process: Please email your application, including a cover letter and resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Join Noshie Consulting and contribute to building an inclusive and prosperous future for newcomers in Canada.