The Talent Development Specialist will implement effective learning and performance programs to help employees grow and succeed. This person should be skilled in using digital tools to make learning engaging and impactful, with an eye for nurturing potential leaders within the organization.
- Develop and deploy talent development programs that improve learning and job performance at all levels of the organization.
- Head the creation of a corporate learning strategy that boosts performance, incorporating digital technology to enhance the process.
- Work closely with management to identify and prepare future leaders by creating personalized development plans.
- Oversee all learning activities, ensuring they align with the company's strategic goals.
- Conduct leadership development workshops and coaching to ready employees for advancement.
- Use advanced Excel and data visualization skills to monitor progress in leadership development and inform succession planning decisions.
- Design innovative learning modules that improve leadership abilities across the company.
- Perform 360-degree reviews to offer constructive feedback and contribute to the professional growth of leaders.
- Promote a culture of ongoing learning and commitment to excellence in leadership across the company.
- Measure the success of leadership development and succession planning efforts, and suggest improvements based on data analysis.
- Coordinate talent development initiatives with succession planning, focusing on essential roles and high-potential individuals using digital tools to assess competencies.
- Manage the talent development budget, ensuring resources are allocated efficiently and aligned with organizational priorities.
- Conduct skill gap analyses to pinpoint areas requiring development and tailor training programs accordingly.
- Align talent development efforts with succession planning, focusing on essential positions and those with significant potential, supported by digital competency assessments.
- Oversee the annual performance management process, ensuring evaluations are conducted effectively and are instrumental in guiding employee advancement and training considerations.
Qualifications, Experiences, & Skills
- A bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field such as Human Resources, Business
- Administration, or Organizational Psychology.
- At least 4 years of experience in talent development, with a focus on learning, leadership growth, and succession planning.
- A track record of successfully developing and implementing learning and development initiatives.
- Experience handling complex projects and leading teams from different departments.
- Strong expertise in Excel, data analysis, and visualization to support learning outcomes and decision-making.
- Clear vision for steering learning activities that support organizational objectives and industry standards.
- Proficient in creating digital learning content and familiar with Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Creative and forward-thinking in developing advanced leadership development programs.
- Ability to work collaboratively, form partnerships, and be a team player in a diverse work environment.
- Skilled in conducting thorough and professional 360-degree assessments.