This is a remote position.Junior Human Resources Assistant - Remote Job, 1+ Year Experience
$70K - $80KA valid work permit is necessary in the US.
Patterned Learning is a platform that aims to help developers code faster and more efficiently. It offers features such as collaborative coding, real-time multiplayer editing, and the ability to build, test, and deploy directly from the browser. The platform also provides tightly integrated code generation, editing, and output capabilities.
Quality Building Services is seeking a Human Resources Assistant responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day human resource operations. The HR Assistant is a goal member of the HR team working in a fast-paced environment. This is an entry-level position for someone looking to start in the Human Resources field to progress in their career.
- Precision and accuracy in the performance of all duties.
- Direct, articulate, and succinct communication style, both verbal and written.
- Mastery of organizational skills, including management of multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Analysis of issues with a methodical and efficient, yet thorough, approach.
- Self-motivation to be proactive in identifying problems and developing recommended solutions.
- Self-discipline to conduct oneself with the utmost professionalism always, integrity, reliability, and accountability.
- Collect, input, and maintain employee data in the human resources information system, which includes applicant information, new hires, and ongoing data for current employees.
- Coordinate onboarding and orientation for new employees, including initiating background checks, collecting new hire documentation, and reviewing firm policies, benefits plans, and other programs.
- Provide general administrative support including but not limited to filing, copying, and storing information.
- Maintain employee confidence and protect operations by keeping human resources information confidential.
- Assist with HR requests and inquiries.
- Assist with HR projects and other duties as assigned.
Why Patterned Learning LLC?
- 1 year prior experience recruiting in a fast-paced, high-volume environment is preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to carefully follow established procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with a diverse group of employees, from many different backgrounds, engaged in a wide variety of disciplines and work assignments.
- The ability to prioritize workloads and work in a challenging environment.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of Human Resources issues, tact, discretion, and sound judgment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral; ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and must be detail-oriented.
- Willing to learn the company’s HR application/software.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Energetic, with the ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments, and effectively manage deadlines.
- Able to work independently and be self-directed, but also take direction from all levels of managers.
- Organizational skills are a priority.
- Prior experience working in the facilities/security services industry is preferred.
Patterned Learning can provide intelligent suggestions, automate repetitive tasks, and assist developers in writing code more effectively. This can help reduce coding errors, improve productivity, and accelerate development.
The pattern recognition is particularly relevant in the context of coding. Neural networks, intense learning models, are commonly employed for pattern detection and classification tasks. These models simulate human decision-making and can identify patterns in data, making them well-suited for tasks like code analysis and generation.