Are you a data-driven problem solver who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of others while contributing to a successful business? Join Carewell and be a part of a team that creates impactful solutions for caregivers and their unique challenges. We're looking for hardworking individuals committed to raising the bar and striving for impact, scalability, and simplicity. Build your career with Carewell, a category-defining business dedicated to making caregiving easier.The importance of hiring a Learning and Development Manager
As the Customer Care Learning and Development Manager for Carewell, you will be responsible for managing the delivery and schedule of new hire training for all new customer care agents into the department. This role is also responsible for facilitating continued education and all brand inservices for the department. Our ideal candidate will have a demonstrated background in delivering training to a variety of people on various subjects and policies and be a strong communicator. The focus of the role is to deliver timely and accurate training to various audiences throughout the customer care.What you'll do:
- Collaborate with customer care department managers to ascertain suitability for training schedules and delivery of training.
- Review training practices and ensure training is delivered in line with company policy.
- Deliver effective, engaging training sessions to new customer care team members and continued education for existing team members.
- Keep track of the training schedule, ensuring timely arrival at training sessions.
- Develop regular reports to evidence training and improvement in training attendance and delivery.
- Coordinate the delivery of certificates of training to the correct personnel.
- Organize and keep attendance lists of personnel who attend training.
- Partner closely with Outsourced BPO to confirm their training material, training , quality assurance and continued education is consistent with Carewell's and being delivered in a similar way.
- Partner with vendors and brand manufacturers to schedule in service training for customer care. Provide guidelines so guests are using the best of time with carewell.
What you'll need:
- Monitor schedule adherence and attendance
- Monitor Quality Assurance of team members
- Monitor daily goals and achievements of trainees, so their gradual process is key to graduation and being prepared for production.
What we offer:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of previous experience in a similar role ideally a focused training role
- Strong understanding of training processes, curriculum and adult education
- High level of adaptability when it comes to shifting goals, along with a willingness to jump into issues and solve them both strategically and tactically
- Adept at mentoring and coaching diverse group of people
- High level of proficiency with multiple forms of technology
- Ability to communicate with internal and external team members
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships
- Good listening skills, with high levels of attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize own workload
- Capable of facilitating in a remote environment
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa.
- Must be located in the Greater Toronto Area
- Competitive compensation
- Vacation and PTO
- 100% remote
Carewell is a category-defining business that is dedicated to providing the most trusted and reputable retail source for caregiving products. Our vast selection of expert-vetted products includes incontinence supplies, wound care, nutrition, mobility aids, and more, all available at the best prices with fast, reliable shipping. We are proud to have been recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, ranked on the Inc. 5000, and named one of the most customer-centric companies in the world by Forbes in 2022. At Carewell, we understand the importance of caregiving, and we strive to provide the highest quality products to help caregivers provide the best care possible for their loved ones.
As the number of older adults in the US grows, the need for caregiving solutions will only increase. By joining Carewell, you will have the opportunity to work in a space that is constantly evolving, with new challenges and opportunities for growth. We are committed to being architects of our own success, always striving to improve our teams, partnerships, and solutions to ensure impact, scalability, and simplicity. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with like-minded individuals, using customer insights, data, research, and feedback to make decisions and create the most effective solutions. If you are ready to join a team of dedicated individuals who are committed to making a difference in the world, Carewell is the place for you.Learn more about
us in the Carewell Newsroom.
Carewell's mission is centered around creating a better world for care. We believe having diverse and inclusive teams is an integral part of carrying out that mission. Our increasingly diverse world is faced with complex care challenges that can best be solved through a diverse and inclusive workforce, community of partners, and stakeholders. Carewell is committed to equal opportunity, and we welcome and encourage all walks of life to come learn, grow, collaborate, and create a better world for care with us.