Steigenberger Hotels & Resorts is a global luxury hotel chain with around 60 hotels located in fascinating locations around the world, including Cairo, Egypt. Our hotels offer pure luxury and hospitality at its best, with a range of traditional and modern establishments to choose from. We are also a top choice for business guests, providing modern technology, optimally equipped conference rooms, and generously equipped workstations.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Cluster Learning and Development Coordinator located in Cairo and Giza Egypt.
The Cluster Learning and Development Coordinator will be responsible for day-to-day management of all aspects of learning and development within the hotel cluster. This includes implementing and delivering training programs, managing the Learning Management System, communicating with team leaders, and setting and tracking KPIs for learning and development programs.
- Training and Development, Learning Management, and Education skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with team leaders
- Experience with Learning Management Systems
- Ability to create and deliver effective training programs
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Training and Development, or related field
- Experience in the hospitality industry is a plus
- Professional certifications in Learning and Development or related field is a plus