We are hiring a Senior Learning and Development Specialist.
Apply now if you meet the requirements listed below.
- at least 5yrs. of experience in designing and delivering learning and development programs
- Ability to comfortably interact with all levels of employees, including frontline team members through executive leadership;
- Excellent time management skills (prioritizing and follow-up);
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, maintaining momentum, and managing project due dates;
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS);
- Professional certification is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills
- Adheres to industry best practices and standards when developing learning and performance solutions;
- Utilize training platforms and tools to onboard new hires on company strategies, workflows, and best practices.
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs ;
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities;
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops, and other training;
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing;
- Create and execute learning programs;
- Present training via eLearning or virtual classroom/webinar;
- Globalize existing and future L&D programs to office locations and remote employees;
- Align the Company services with client needs through an understanding of business plans and small- to medium-sized business operations;
- Present ideas effectively, delivering presentations suited to the characteristics and needs of the audience;