Thentia is a fast-growing, venture capital-backed software as a service (SaaS) company that is emerging as a world leader in government technology with a platform that is transforming and modernizing how regulatory organizations are conducting business. As a company of builders, thinkers, and owners, Thentia gives employees the opportunity to create amazing solutions, showcase their talents, and benefit from our shared success as we scale up in the U.S., Canadian, and global markets. Our solutions directly impact public trust and regulatory integrity, helping regulators and agencies meet 21st century standards by leveraging predictive analytics, Big Data, AI, and other innovative capabilities. Internally, our culture fosters collaboration, inclusivity, intellectual curiosity, and professional development. We lead by our values of customer focus, integrity, accountability, adaptability, achievement, purpose, teamwork, and authoritativeness.About The Role
The Learning Specialist, Employee Enablement is at the forefront of enabling our new and existing Thentians to perform at their best. In this unique role, you will foster a highly engaged culture by collaborating on employee and organizational communications and initiatives, to engage our distributed virtual workforce. You will help us build a world class employee experience and enable our colleagues to thrive in their roles. You will design, project manage, and coordinate the delivery of an end-to-end employee learning journey from onboarding through to enabling employee productivity within their functional teams. You will influence the culture, alignment and engagement of our employees in helping them understand our industry, business, products, and organization. Similarly, you will help us establish the future learning and enablement of our people to thrive in their jobs and for future job and career growth. You will bring similar demonstrated experiences in helping a growing technology-based organization and agile culture to thrive. This is an end-to-end development to delivery role that will collaborate across functional teams in Thentia.
- Collaborate with our cross functional teams to create, enable, and deliver:
- An exceptional employee journey from onboarding to operational effectiveness, including functional software platform knowledge and organizational knowledge configured to the stakeholder’s needs.
- Career frameworks, and learning paths that facilitate in job capability development and future job and career growth.
- Collaborate with our product team and training designers to develop training and educational strategic goals as they relate to newly developed product features, to then develop and deliver training for our Delivery Team and customer facing stakeholders.
- Support culture, employee engagement and communications efforts by organizing, planning, and crafting and delivering on communications initiatives and events that engage, inspire, and inform.
- Foster high value internal stakeholder relationships by demonstrating a clear understanding of the stakeholder’s needs and identifying the appropriate solutions to address their unique educational needs.
- Undertake in-depth analysis of stakeholder experiences to create comprehensive educational solutions.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in development and delivery of adult education programs and training and enablement, with similar experiences for internal training and enablement of software deployment teams.
- Post secondary education with a MEd, or similar education coupled with equivalent work experience, and ideally a certificate in adult education (CAE).
- Prior experience in enabling culture and engagement through communications planning and creating of compelling communications initiatives.
- Background in software, technology consulting and advisory services is preferred.
- Proficiency in modern software tools including Office 365, Google Workspace, Notion, ClickUp, Docebo, Captivate, PowerPoint, Camtasia, or AI tools such as Speechify or Lovo.
- Flexible schedule to support multiple time zones and ability to travel when required within North America and internationally.
- Demonstrated ability to project manage and deliver on multiple initiatives and manage stakeholders and outcomes. Formal project management training is an asset.
- Collaborative, team-oriented, highly resourceful, and self-directed, and project-oriented delivery mindset.
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills with expertise to deliver training to professional and technical audiences.
We’re proud to be ‘Great Place to Work’ certified in the U.S. and Canada. Nearly 90% of our employees have participated and nearly 9 out of 10 employees overall agreed that Thentia is a ‘great place to work’.
Thentia provides employees with a competitive base salary along with:
- Full Health Insurance coverage (programs vary for each country)
- Flexible paid-time-off, including vacation and wellbeing days, and volunteer days
- Year-end bonus potential (for eligible roles)
- Professional development & training, including Udemy Business
Our Commitment Thentia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are building products for a diverse world and are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard, which enables us to make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, provincial, or local laws in the regions we operate. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, or internships.
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
Staffing Firms: Thentia does not accept unsolicited submissions. All firms must have valid agreements in place.