Vonage Human Resources Mission
We act as a strategic partner with the business to maximize the value of Vonage’s greatest asset – our people. We embrace change and the opportunity it brings, acting as a catalyst to enable all Vonage employees to develop and contribute to their optimum potential. We leverage industry best practices. Our team is focused and committed to recruiting, developing, rewarding and retaining our high-performing global workforce.Why this role matters
Organization Effectiveness (within Human Resources) partners with business leaders to transform culture and build thriving teams. We assess capability requirements, identify gaps and develop learning solutions that accurately reflect individual, team and broader organizational needs. You can join our team as an Organization Effectiveness Consultant, providing learning and development support across a variety of initiatives and programs and for multiple / diverse organizations.IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW…….
What You Will Do
What You Will Bring
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across functional teams to understand business objectives, capability gaps and establish baseline learning objectives.
- Design, develop and deliver engaging, fresh and impactful learning experiences tailored to address identified gaps.
- Ensure learning solutions influence positive change, align with strategic business objectives and enhance individual and organization capability.
- Design and develop learning solutions using varied instructional methods
- Facilitate learning and development as an instructor, designer, business partner and internal consultant.
- Manage your own projects; you will have experience of the full design life cycle, from needs analysis through to design.
- Provide oversight for “off-the-shelf” e-learning courses, providing recommendations on learning paths, identifying appropriate content, and importing into our learning experience platform (LXP).
- Contribute to broader organization development efforts and support team projects to scale and expand availability of learning and development solutions.
- Evaluate training success through feedback, survey responses, completion reports, etc.
- Perpetually update materials and programs based on learner feedback.
- Remain aware of all emerging instructional technologies and make recommendations about when to adopt certain approaches to continue to offer the best learning experience possible.
- Monitor and test newly published/uploaded online courses and materials within our learning experience platform.
- As needed, assist with delivery and facilitation of training programs
- Provide support for our learning experience platform (LXP) to learners, stakeholders and administrators
- Provide Ad hoc creative support to CPO with special initiatives and projects.
- Provide support to the HR leadership team in creation and polishing of Google Slides/Google Docs and other deliverable materials.
What Is Required For Application
- Demonstrated knowledge of human behavior, adult learning theory and other factors that impact effective learning and development outcomes.
- Familiarity with learning and development methods, programs, processes, issues and considerations.
- Experience in analyzing training needs and developing training plans.
- Excellent verbal / written communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Experience with video editing, image editing, and rapid e-learning tools such as Articulate, Camtasia, Captivate, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and creative thinking.
- Ability to:
- Plan, design, develop and deliver effective programs across multiple platforms (classroom, in-person, virtual, web-based, etc.).
- Provide learning and development thought leadership to clients, managers and other stakeholders.
- Translate learning needs into effective learning solutions through instructional design and content development.
- Conceptualize and design training and related educational / informative material.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Industrial / Organizational Psychology, Behavioral Sciences, Human Resources, Business or related discipline.
- Prior experience (early career) in a Learning & Development, Organizational Effectiveness, or related role.
- Prior experience (early career) with e-learning design and development, graphic design, or related experience, developing e-learning content in Articulate or similar tools.
- Working knowledge of modern Learning Management Systems (Thrive would be a big bonus)