Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts, we are People Experience (PE). PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create talent strategies and offerings that directly affect our teams' experience and help our people achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
The Global Talent team focuses on people development, organisational effectiveness and an engaging employee experience. We are an interdisciplinary team helping EA not only be the industry leader but also a pioneer in new forms of digital entertainment. We are uniquely positioned to make lasting change in a creative environment. While we move fast, we also believe in having fun - we love games!Global Talent's vision
: To accelerate people and organisational capability so EA can inspire the world to play.
You will be an essential part of the creation and execution of EA's overall talent development strategies, focusing on critical talent development, mentoring and coaching. This is a visible role where you will lead enterprise-wide development efforts. You will report to the Senior Manager, Talent Development and will contribute to the design, development, and delivery of relevant, integrated offerings to support our overall business and talent strategy. You will work with stakeholders and build partnerships internally across the business and People Experience organisation, and externally (e.g., best practice organisations, consultants, vendors) to ensure integrated, cohesive, and effective offerings are implemented in alignment with EA and PE-specific objectives and priorities. You will help strengthen our talent pipeline. We are are open to remote talent from the location listed
.Reasons You Will Love This Position
- You will work for an organization that loves to play games and is a leader in the interactive entertainment space.
- Global Talent is well-respected and known for its positive impact on the business and our culture.
- We believe in inclusion and creating brave spaces – you'll work in a group that values diversity of thought.
- This is a high-impact and visible role where you have an impact on our talent.
- You will have both the autonomy and support you need to execute in this role
- We care about your career development and want to see you grow (being Global Talent, it'd be weird if we didn't)
- Partner in the execution of key talent development strategies.
- Deliver customised content across formal, informal, and social channels.
- Identify the right content and delivery channel based on learning objectives, target audience, job role and learner environment.
- Develop and implement virtual, social, community-based learning offerings for EA talent.
- Partner with external consultants/content providers when needed.
- Responsible for daily management of process/program portfolios, and community management
- Establish and implement best practices to improve offerings.
- Work with People Experience and teams across the organization to ensure programs are designed for successful implementation.
- Manage detailed work plans, including tasks, resources, dependencies, and milestones.
- Manage all aspects of a project, including time, people, and dollars.
- Build and sustain productive relationships across the organization.
- Facilitate and co-facilitate in-person meetings and learning experiences that accelerate sharing, collaboration, and new ideas.
- Work with partners, sponsors, and Global Talent team members to enhance outcomes of in-person experiences.
Bc Compensation And Benefits
- 3 years' experience in talent development (learning and development / L&D) or related profession
- Understanding of what makes great development experiences and offerings
- Management and delivery of Learning and Development programmes
- Bachelor's degree required
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these locations. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location. EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
- British Columbia (depending on location e.g. Vancouver vs. Victoria):
º $77,600 - $119,000 CAN Annually
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including vacation (3 weeks per year to start), 10 days per year of sick time, paid top-up to EI/QPIP benefits up to 100% of base salary when you welcome a new child (12 weeks for maternity, and 4 weeks for parental/adoption leave), extended health/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, disability insurance, retirement plan to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
, , #FlexibleWork